Goods inspection as a third party inspection activities, are done to confirm The delivered goods have the same specifications that were stated in the purchase order.
Generally, the inspection scope includes the following: document review, visual quality and quantity inspection, packing, marking and loading inspection.
Our inspectors are specialists in their professional field, experienced in all accepted Inspection, sampling and weighing procedures.
They are rigorously trained and supported by our global network of technical managers and senior inspectors, who ensure that our services are carried out in line with international standards.
Our experienced administration team support our inspectors, ensuring our quality and quantity reports are relayed speedily and accurately to clients.
- Pre-shipment Inspection.
- Verification of Conformity.
- Shop and Site inspections.
- Vendor Assessments.
- Project Coordination.
- Documents review.
- Witness Tests.
- Factory Audits.
- Material sampling
- Supervision of bulk, bagged and containerised cargo during weighing and sampling at reception, loading, discharge, final receiving works and transit locations
- Vessel and hold condition inspections
- Draft surveys
- Packing and stowage inspections
- Warehouse inspection